Want to buy a 2016+ Gem e4

Looking for a 2016 or newer Gem, prefer white 4 passenger. Want to start testing performance mods and lithium battery packs and need a Gem to do it. Got some exciting stuff I’m working on but it will require a lot of testing. @grantwest this does NOT mean I am going over to the dark side, well at least not yet. Testing will tell.

1 Like

Oh, you are coming over to the dark side, you just don’t know it yet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey I’m totally fine with you fixing and helping people repair their old cars please don’t get a new one. Someone needs to STAY BEHIND & keep the light on and help the classic GEM people. Please Mike don’t get a new Gem they suck The old cars are so much better

4 Likes

jumping into the 2016+ performance quest. Dave has been working on this for a while, I’m going at it from a different angle. Flying up to Indianapolis next week to work with a software engineer on these. Now if someone could just find me a Gem to do the testing on.

Hopefully one of us will be successful with this.

2 Likes

Ooooo, the “Gateway Drug” has been introduced! It will not be long b4 mike has Sold all his classic gems and then it’s only a matter of months b4 he Ignores all classic car post’s and Questions like me :slight_smile: LOL LOL LOL

But on a serious note I still help people with he classics, my way of helping them is to tell them to buy an new car!!! :wink:

3 Likes

Ahh yes, the Classic ‘57 Chevrolet Bel Aire vs a classic Tesla… two beautiful classics.

Did you find a 2016+ Yet? I have a white 2019 e6 with 4000 miles that I am getting ready to list if you are interested. In south tx