To lithium or not?

Hi all. My batteries have died on my 2018 GEM wife’s cart. She uses it around town for running the kids around and for fun on the weekends - don’t really go long distances, but our town is pretty hilly, and it would be nice to be able to go further.

Was running 6 lead acid Trojan 30 XHS - four under the rear seats and two tucked back under the rear facing seat. Way the batteries were installed it was almost impossible to maintain the 2 most rearward batteries. We have an upgraded larger motor. Pic attached.

That said, trying to evaluate my options. Got some great advice / suggestions from Inwo (much appreciated again), but per his suggestion, thought I should ask the forum for guidance. Potential paths:

1. Replace with AGM batteries - simple, fast, nothing new needed.
  2. Replace with Volt 96v - fairly cost effective, some what complex charger programming etc., do I need all that?
  3. Replace with LifePo4 - seems simple more plug/play - with 25s seems to have a 10-15 mile range from what I can gather reading on here? Does this improve performance? Probably can squeeze 35s or so in there in the space of the 6 Trojans.
  4. Bolt battery - seems like the gold standard, seems simple to install, but need fabrication to get it under the rear seat. Also most expensive option, and do I need that?

Seems like on the lower end of the cost spectrum, replacing with Volt would be superior to replacing with AGM - little more complex, little more expensive, but better range and some improved performance. But would the lifepo4 or Bolt be a better choice?

Any thoughts would be sincerely appreciated, and thank you in advance.

Stewart

gem

2008?
I use them all, so you will have to decide.
Bolt wins everything hands down except the cost. Its all one piece and can be prewired with a balancer or bms.
The charger need to be reprogrammed in any case. Not a big deal at all.

You can get by with lifepo4 25s dropped in. No charger change or bms wiring.
50 cells for twice the range but tough to squeeze in.