Think parts for sale

I have a 6hp motor controller new q charger contactor wiring harness with battery cables minus the 12-volt side rear end rear complete control arms shocks axels brakes hubs bad dash unit for core key switch with key rear wheels sure I am missing something but I took all electric and rear out of this car and made a 4x4 think with a 600 Polaris sportsman want to sell as a lot one money 1500 obo

Can we see some pictures of the 4x4 think. That sounds pretty cool

ya i will post to you soon as it a wrap

i put up a few with the motor going in

Does you Think Controller work properly? And is it for sale?

yes and yes i converted mine to polaris 600 4x4 gas so I have everything I took off only bad was the instrument cluster it a core for repair

Do you have a price in mind for your CLUSTER CORE? I may want to to have a spare and have it rebuilt.
Thanks…

Dennis

i think they run 75 for core and ill cover the shipping at that price hows that , if that works Paypal cruzhdf@gmail.com and send address for shipping

any of this other stuff while your looking make you a deal on all of it

Hello, So sorry for the delay in responding. So just to confirm $75.00 for the Think Speedo/Controller in your photo and you will cover the shipping cost ? I live in a community called Gold River California 95670 (outside of Sacramento). Yes I can Paypal to you. Please let me know. Thanks!

Dennis

yes I will cover shipping for 75 Paypal cruzhdf@gmail.com I will need shipping information and just so there is no misunderstanding this is a nonworking unit I know nothing about sold as is for core or repair if this is all reasonable send payment and shipping information I will respond with tracking also would be an excellent time to buy other items and save on shipping

Hello and Yes I understand this is a non-working cluster for a Ford Think!
I will send you my shipping address to your Gmail account.
Thanks…
Dennis

or just put your address in the note from Paypal payment
let me know when paid