PARTING OUT 2002 Ford Think Neighbor UPGRADED electronics

I have a 2002 Ford Think That I am going to remove the electronics, and convert to gas. It has a D&D 7.7HP vented motor, and programmed controller. it reaches 40mph no problem, with tons of torque. Runs flawlessly.

It also has a Bulletproof cluster from LSV Carts, that cost $924. Receipt included. Works excellent

It has an upgraded On Board Chargers 72v/20A charger, with 4 selectable charge modes for all types of batteries. I also have the stock charger from the Think

I will also sell all of the battery cables, and other misc electronics. Let me know what you need

Iā€™m located Kansas

Please call or text if you need any parts.
Thanks

Todd
seven85 two 01 four 700

1 Like

Who here knows if the think motor will work in a Gem?

I thought you would! :slight_smile:

The motor and speed controller have sold. I still have the cars complete 72v (ORANGE) wiring harness, including the cables that link the batteries together. I have a selectable smart charger that will charge AGM batteries correctly, and the original charger for the car. If you are needing any of the 72v parts from a Think, let me know. i have everything but the motor/controller.

call or text seven5 201 four700

Do you have the charging cord that goes from an electrical outlet to the car?

How much for controller is it good

Hey there, I know thread is a little old,but wondering if you still have cluster for ford think? Thanks Jonathan