Terrible news about events in Paris

Hearts go out to the families and friends of those who have died and we can only hope for a peaceful end to the concert hall kidnappings.

What kind of world do we live in?

IMHO we are rapidly coming to the point where we realize that air attacks aren’t getting it done and we are going to have to put a LOT of boots on the ground. Sure a lot of these people are hidden but there are a lot of areas where they aren’t. Other than using air power there seems to be little enthusiasm for doing more.

What say you?

Rodney

We need to cut off the snakes head and that can only be done by getting in on the ground - I agree. Is it the right thing to send in hundreds of thousands of troops with massive casulaties a certainty? Thats my only worry…

It’s a philosophical thing. People are being killed every day by these *******s. However they aren’t our people. YET

Will we wait until it’s us or will we step up to the plate and do something about it.

What say you?

My deep and heartfelt sorrows for those families victimized by this tragedy. It is such a devastating news to hear. The whole world frowns for Paris. Let there be peace all over the world

It will take a worldwide movement to fight the growing threat of terrorism.