Swap T3 to a t4

No test it at controller. Stick a pin in the wire.

P13 to earth was 5.5v

Need to check from b-. High voltage system is not intentionally grounded.
It seems like I’m pulling teeth. My questions may not solve the problem, but the simple things must be very specifically ruled out.
P13 was a question from the beginning. Just saying that it might be pulled low isn’t enough.

if by B- you mean battery neg then it 4.5v same on the 72v - at the psdm sorry that you feel that is like pulling teeth brotha im a mechanic not that savy with electricity learning as i go while trying to help figure this out

Sorry, my wife tells me that no one knows wth I’m talking about.:grin:
4.5 in a not allowed state.
So I’ll go back to the beginning. And this may not help at all. Connect p13 to b-. Battery negative at the controller.
If that was done per one of the first suggestions, we could cross it off the list and move on.

Gem_e2 is pretty informed

ok tomorrow ill try my t-4 on my t3 car and jump p13 to battery neg and see if i get an error.

at one point in this thread @Gem_e2 motion p13 to battery neg with a relay. should i swap the whole relay set up or just jump p13 to B-?

No, relay and wiring may introduce errors.
P13 must be very near 0 volts.
4.5v may be close enough, but why split hairs. I would need to know the t4 logic levels.

Welp all done first I swap my t3 for t-4 it gave me error 4 as expected but just wanted to try any ways they jumped pin 13 to the B- at the controller and problem solved no errors and drives like it should no to re program my t4 to go even faster than I was with my t3 (37mph) lol thank you @Inwo and @Gem_e2 for input
Case solved !!!

Right on Guys ! All these years and thats all that it was .

1 Like

i thought this was going to take me longer i was expecting to work on it all day … now i can’t find my cable to re-program it lol i might have to buy another