Sealed LED light housing for tail / seat back lights on older GEMs?

Has anyone found a sealed LED replacement light fixture for the tail light / seat back lights on the older GEMs? The ones right below the headrest (at least they are on my 02 long bed). The incandescent version is the Peterson 306 also sold as a Truck-Lite 458.

I’ve been looking for a few weeks now, can’t find anything. Best I can come up with is to swap the 1157 bulb with a red LED 1157 replacement. Granted, it works, but I was looking for something that was sealed and a bit more modern. Plus. the plastic on mine is at the end of it’s life, so might as well upgrade.

Already converted the tail lights at the end of the bed, turn signals and headlights (well, once the RMA replacement gets here). This is the last piece before adding back up lights.

I wasn’t able to find any that were an exact match for my 2002 4 seater. Ended up just buying the cheapest trailer/backup ones I could find, pulled the board out of their housing and trimmed to fit into the original cover and wired them in. It’s two rows of led’s at a 45 degree angle but works fine.

M@