Schott to Zivan conversion tips/suggestions

I have a 2001 e825 that has the Schott charger. I just pirchsaed the Zivan (Ng1) along with the kit (new backing plate and harness connections) but no instructions. They are no longer available from GEM/Polaris. I’ve searched the interwebs and the forums but no joy. I did find the instructions to convert the Zivan to the Delta-Q but not the Schott to Zivan. Any assistance will be appreciations.

Two wires go to temp sensor from the top of my zivan oem 2002…the rest of the wires i could tell u when i open up my dasboard in a week. I would think the wiring isn’t much different.

The charger is in. After a minor issue with a fuse in the 72/12 converter I have 72+V across the controller but that’'s it. No power. The only indication of any juice flowing is when I switch from turf to road the buzzer comes on. Going back to neutral or turf or applying the parking brake silences the buzzer (key position has no bearing on the buzzer). I’ve had a lot of help from the guy I bought the Zivan from but he’s 1000 miles away and limited in the help he can give just looking at pictures. Only thing puzzling to me is using the conversion wire harness provided the only wires from the Schott were to the volt meter and the temp gauge. My question is What happens with the two multi-plugs that came out of the Schott??? There is obviously an open circuit somewhere - right? I’ve got two plugs with multi-wires not plugged into anything or otherwise truncated.
Any HELP will be appreciated.

Hi
Look in your pm have some info