Sales of Used e2

Charicon… 2 seat with hard doors… about 450 miles… ship with uship pretty cheap

2007 Gem Chrysler 2 Passenger Electric Golf Cart in Golf Cars (Electric & Gas) | eBay Motors

2001 eS with soft doors… 396 miles

GEM CAR

02 eS… marlboro NJ 177mi
"GEM"ELECTRIC STREET LEGAL GOLF CART

Hi Bob,
The es has tilt steering, the stake bed, and the rugged black bumpers. $7160
The e2 has a 7.0 motor, trunk, 10 in tires and chrome rims, chrome bumpers, and the deluxe pkg. $7985. My biggest delimma is which car would be more suitable for adding the extra rear seating.
I used to live at 32nd and Quitman prior to Potter H. My husband used to manage and bartend at the Coral Room on 32nd. Small world!

Charicon… here is a seat that my friends at invmotorsports put on an e2… I remember seeing kids in another car… think it was a long bed… I’ll keep looking for a photo
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_TJsBTl34A]SUPER RARE 01 GEM CAR 2 SEAT w/ REAR SEAT KIT - SMOKE GRAY on WHITE - YouTube[/ame]

I posted a seat that might work in another thread… not sure if these would fit

http://www.powerequipmentsolutions.com/products-a-services/online-store/golf-cart-atv-utv-accessories/club-car-accessories/club-car-seats/american-made-2-in-1-golf-cart-rear-flip-seat-kit.html?gclid=CMLRsZCz7LQCFSXZQgod_zcASg

Club Car DS Tan Cushion Golf Cart Rear Seat Assembly

Golf Cart Parts/Accessories - Yamaha, E-Z-GO, Club Cars

EZGO Rear Seat Kit

here is a long bed with back seats… looks like he used a seat like I linked to in the last note and made it fit

Thanks Bob, the seat in the video is the one I was most impressed by. They have some pretty nice cars.

Thanks!

The reserve was not met on the one shown by ES Colo, which means the seller wants more than the $4500 that was the highest bidder so far. I think it’s worth at least $6000.

Revi… a friend who we called ‘Sanford’… because his place looked like a junk yard and he bought and sold a lot of things… always said ‘there are two fools in the world… those who ask a price and those who’ll pay it’ … not sure what car I posted that didn’t sell if it was an Innovation car… they put a lot of man hours into them… plus paint and wheels… they rebuild a car… it maybe an old car on paper but it is a new car when they finish and put it up for sale

Bob

I have been looking at used GEMs for a while, and it’s hard to figure out what they are worth. I think some kind of a blue book that takes into consideration how old the batteries are would be great. We got ours for around $5000, which turned out to be a high price because the batteries had to be replaced after a year.

I have a 2002 e2 and I have the 7.0 hp motor along with the new charger and a new 12 volt accessory supply unit. I also bought the larger sport mag wheels and tires. I also have the soft clear zip up doors. I just put a new set of Trojan batteries in it for $1200. In all I have about $8000 dollars in it. I do not expect to get it all back but when you are looking at a used GEM you have to know ALL of the items that have been upgraded or replaced because they are expensive. Here in Georgia where I live in a golf cart community we are allowed to put a flashing yellow caution light on our GEMs and use any public road that has a posted speed limit of 35 mph or less. My GEM will top out at about 36 mph so it is a very useful tool for in city use. Batteries, charger, accessory unit, motor and controller are the biggies as far as cost go. Be sure and check these items out BEFORE you buy a used GEM.

I agree with you about the rear seats in the video. They are great and for a car that goes as fast as a GEM car the rear passengers should have the same seats that the front passengers have including the seat belts. I can only imagine what that unit would cost! I have found that anything with the word GEM on it means take the full retail price and add 100% to it. Let us know if you find out how to obtain those beautiful seats.

[QUOTE=charicon;13752]Thanks Bob, the seat in the video is the one I was most impressed by. They have some pretty nice cars.

Thanks![/QUOTE]