Ride 4 fun charger wiring diagram needed

Anyone have a wiring diagram for a ride 4 fun charger. This is for a 2010 gem that has a built in dc to dc converter. Please make it as simple as you can because I’m a simple kind of guy. I do know the old delta q has to stay in it for the 12 volt circuit to work.

It’s just a rebranded Quick Charge SCO-7210 with a $200 markup for pixie dust & bs.

The files are on quick charge Corp website

Thank you much appreciated

This seems like a silly practice to me. At least you can take out the dead DQ charger and put in an aftermarket Dc Converter.

Send a message to Ride 4 Fun website. They should send you a diagram, they are very helpful.

1 Like

funny chit there Maynard
:rofl:

Ya I went to the quick charge web site and it all became clear. There are four wires on the quick charge. Two 10 gauge red and black that go to the batteries and two 14 gauge black and white wires. The black and white are for the interlock. You don’t even have to use them iif you leave the delta q in place for your dc to dc 12 volt circuit.

1 Like

@ibbbhead - Which charger did you get?
The 10 or the 20? How many amps does it actually charge?
And where did you mount that thing?

The black and white are for the interlock. You don’t even have to use them if you leave the delta q in place for your dc to dc 12 volt circuit.

Then you need to keep the DQ wired to the 120v input feed so when plugged in the interlock still disables the car. Hopefully the interlock relay in the DQ still works.

Plus, you need to keep the DQ charge wires hooked to the pack so the internal DC converter can do it’s thing. Without knowing why the DQ charger side failed might be a bit of a gamble. Hopefully there isn’t anything electrically visible that is shorted and now snacking on stray electrons.

There is a bit too much chaos in this scenario for me.

R$F only sells the 10amp afaik. SCO 7210 is the quick charge part number. The 20 amp is a 220 charger. Kinda rare

You can move the gem interlock connection to the new charger interlock. There is no polarity to observe. It’s a simple NC circuit that opens when it’s charging.

1 Like

I see some thing never change jrjava still on R4F butt. I like to know what did BOB do to him? lol

What does BOB stand for and why do you care so much about what jrjava thinks?

1 Like