Radio Fuse

This question is for a 2002 E825 Gem Car.There is a pair of wires with spade lugs on them for radio hook up. Where is the fuse for that pair. The wires are comming out of the case for the. 12v converter. On the schematic they show the wires but not the fuse location. Mine worked for a week 12v no longer at these wires. All fuses in fuse box are good

Its amazing it amazes me that for the past 10 years since they have put a fuse panel in these specifically for a radio … no one …at all … knows anything about how to hook up a simple radio … its just mind blowing that none of these vehicle have a radio that out of the 347 viewers on this site have hooked up there own … I guess I could ask for a bid off and get response ??? seriously when I figure this out I will not keep it a secret …

The dedicated 12 volt radio source goes directly to the DC converter. These are sealed units and generally not serviceable. Be sure each fuse holder is in good condition. We have had these melt on the “epoxy brick” style DC convertor. If you still have the printed circuit board type, those have been recalled and GEM will replace it. The DC convertors with the finned aluminum case are very reliable. All four of our GEMs have now had at least one DC convertor replaced.

Daniel