Project Car almost finished

I managed to repair my throttle assembly and get my car back in the running mode. Almost done with it and getting ready to sell it. here’s a quick look at how it’s coming along.
New Trojan T1275 batteries.
New OEM converter.
New Super charger from “Ride 4 Fun"
16” aluminum 5 spoke wheels.
New 205-55-15 radial tires.
New upholstery.
New strobe light bar
New paint on front clip.
New Marinco 150BBI Marine On-Board Charger Inlet
New Kenwood VHF 2way radio.
TomTom GPS.
Total investment including the cost of the GEM $6408

VHF radio? Are you a boater? I am but the GEMs are work vehicles. My marina uses Cushman tugs that are small enough to go out on the docks.

Daniel

[quote=GEMmechanic;22583]VHF radio? Are you a boater? I am but the GEMs are work vehicles. My marina uses Cushman tugs that are small enough to go out on the docks.

Daniel[/quote]

Hey Daniel,
No, it’s programmable from 146mgz through 174mgz. I bought it for fire rescue use, but it can be programmed for what ever business channel you have a licence for in the VHF band. (including marine) It will monitor up to 512 channels. I have a few of the police fire and sheriff freq programmed into it from the surrounding area for my listening pleasure. While it’s possible to talk on those channels, it would be a big no,no! :smiley: When I sell my GEM, I’ll reduce the price if the buyer isn’t interested in the radio, GPS or light bar.

Hi Piper

Your project is looking great!

Would you mind if I published your images on Facebook and Twitter with a link back to your post?

Regards,

Mark

[quote=EvForum;22601]Hi Piper

Your project is looking great!

Would you mind if I published your images on Facebook and Twitter with a link back to your post?

Regards,

Mark[/quote]
Hey Mark,
No problem at all, I’d appreciate it, Thanks!
John

You are now famous :slight_smile:

Added to our FB and Twitter account.

Regards,

Mark

Well… I’m humbled. Not sure what I did to deserve it, but thank you.
I hate to admit it, but I know nothing about Twitter and not a whole lot about Facebook.
Can you give me a link to the FB post?
Thanks again,
John

Hi Piper

The FB post can be seen here:-

You will need to log into your FB account to see it.

Regards,

Mark

Thanks Mark, I’ll check it out