Pro Charging Systems

I purchased two 30 Pro Charging Systems with three separate 10 amp leads for my Gem car with nearly brand new lithium Smart Batteries. I installed the chargers on three batteries for each charger. This charger was supposed to put out 10 amps to each battery. By my thinking if the batteries were discharged from 100 percent to 50 percent it should take 5 hours to recharge at 10 amps going to each battery. I left the house yesterday with full charge drove about 35 miles and was showing about 50% when I returned. Put it on charge at about 11 a.m. and at 11 p.m. I unplugged the charger and the batteries were not even close to fully charged. I plugged it in again this morning at 6 a.m. and one battery is showing nearly full but the other five are not any closer to full. Any ideas?

Are they lithium chargers?

You need one of these.
chargery%201500

No more guessing.
It will tell you how many ah goes in.
One at a time or all at once.
25 amp 1500 watt fast charger.
Only charger you will ever need.

I have one of David’s chargers that he has posted a photo of Above. It’s sweet. And it put out 15Amps. I also run my Delta Q while I run David’s Charger at the same time for a total combined charging amps of 25 Amps Woooo Hoo fast charge. 3hrs Done

But will it do the 72 volt system in the GEM car? What voltage will it charge to? What is the price? Anything else you can ad would be appreciated.

So it is OK to use the onboard Delta Q to assist?

It does it all.
From 12 volts to 102 volts.
1 amp to 25 amps within 1500 watts. The most a 120v outlet can do.
Set % turn off. ie. when current drops to 20% charge, cycle is finished.
Auto start (yet to be tested…Grant) once set just plug it in.
Any chemistry or power supply mode for powering dc equipment or testing parts.

I wonder if it would run a Gem? Everything but driving that is.

$350

Yes, may be used in multiples or with DQ for fast charging.
Use it to charge your car battery or forklift.

Where do I get one? I would like to order as soon as possible.

This is a good place to start.

Thank you,
Should be there tomorrow.
Manual is on Chargery.com

http://www.chargery.com/doc/Chargery%20C10325%20manual%20V1.0.pdf

Hi

How do I get the number 1 wire out of the connector? No problem getting the connector out but I do not know how to change the wires.

Jesse

First off, do it when you have time and good lighting. Easy enough, but don’t want to break it.

In a nutshell, the red part gets released by the black tabs on the sides.
It is this part (red) that locks the pins in.
The book says to twist and pull to remove wire.

I find it better to go a step further and remove the red piece completely, so as to see the release inside.
Then you can see that the new pin is inserted correctly.

Snap it back together and done.