Potential Conversion Cost

Hello, all! I’ve got some questions about a potential Conversion. My favorite car is getting a bit tired. It’s not dead yet, but it’s days may be numbered. I want to convert it using a nissan leaf drivetrain and I want to put together a parts list and start ordering stuff. I want to couple a leaf motor to a toyota ZZ 5 or 6 speed manual, and I would like to keep the clutch. What’s the best way for me to set up the leaf motor to connect to the transmission through a clutch? I know EV west sells adapter plates, and they do sell ZZ adapter plates, but I’m not sure if this is the right way to go.
Beyond that, I just want to get it moving under its own power for relatively cheap. I want it to have ~50 miles of range and I would be really happy if I could get the 0-60 under 10 seconds. (Note that the donor car is 2300 lbs with it’s stock engine in it) I’ve been looking at thunderstruck motors, as they have a controller that works with the leaf system.
That said, I’m open to anything. Any suggestions? Potential parts list? Potential cost? Best place to get a leaf motor? Thanks all!