Polaris Parts Catalog Gone?

I hope it is a mistake but right now it looks like Polaris has taken away access to the parts catalog and is referring you to a dealer.

Any luck on archive.org?

Finding an old version does not really do much good if you actually need to order parts.
You can go to a dealer, just ordering directly from Polaris was very convenient.

Ahh. I misunderstood Mike. I thought this might just be about the exploded diagrams.

Yes I noticed changes to the Gem website. You can no longer order parts through Polaris. I usually ordered direct through Polaris because the shipping was cheaper than other outlets. And their return policy easier too. Bummer.
I also noticed that the newer Gems are now manufactured at their Anaheim plant. Just down the street from me. I wonder what happens to parts with damage or scratches that are pulled off the production line. Who does Polaris use to liquidate second hand parts? I feel like dropping by and asking one day
Another item that is difficult now to find is the Gem Polaris Vin Search, a very useful tool.
Here is the web address
VIN Search | Polaris GENERAL

I ordered everything direct, the closest GEM dealer to me is over 100 miles away.

Its the sweaters…

Nine photos, six have cardigans on.

In Anaheim…

Calling bullchit here.

2 Likes

…the one lady is of course the HR rep…

I recently asked a service tech at my local GEM dealer if he’s noticed any change in support since Waev purchased GEM (and Taylor-Dunn) from Polaris nearly a year ago. He said he hasn’t seen any difference at all. I was holding out hope that parts (especially consumables) and support for the older vehicles would pick up with new ownership, but that’s probably wishful thinking.