PMAC or Induction AC Motor

I have to talk to the Rep. I don’t know if they have any files to offer. He is very slow to respond.
I have not acquired a programmer yet.
I have about 10 programmers here but none for electronic motor controllers. Very new venture for me.
In this beginning stage I will have to rely on you and others.
I have Gen4 s4 with heatsinks and have no size 6 yet.
Ron

What do you use the Sevcons for?
Do you have a source for Them? I only have about 2 used S4 and 6 new S4 left.
I do have a few S6 but paid a high price for them.

I haven’t got a good source for Sevcon yet. Yes the size 6 are pricey. Still in baby steps on acquiring the right accounts.
One distributor is trying to sell me their me1202 s4 setup. Includes crap we will not use.
I do appreciate your time and effort on this technology. The hobby is getting out of hand here.
Michael (lithiumgods) lol has my bolt 20s on it’s way. Now to chose what Gem to do these upgrades to. Just bought 2 gearboxes from a Trans2.
Ron

I’ve thought about buying a kit myself to copy the file. If they made a sevcon ME3031 kit, I think that I would.

If you have any other projects going, I have a used one of these.

Thanks, but no projects for that motor.
I do have a Case 1818 mini Skid steer to repower. It would be cool to do a lithium Ac conversion but too costly for me.
I too thought of their file but will chat with them some more about it.

They have a s4 file for the Me1202 that they will program into a new Sevcon sale. They are closed today. Waiting to see what their answer is for programming used s4 s6 foe me.
We shall see.
Ron