PLEASE help me with my gem

Oh, and once you get the connections sorted, what type of batteries did you pull out? If the were something other than flooded lead acids, you might need to check and change the charger profile.

I have a Zivan charger, so someone with a Delta Q would have to help you there.

it had 5 flooded batteries and one dry battery. thank you for all you help

Welcome, hope you get it all sorted.

thanks everybody for all your help! i got it sorted out figures out it was just a wiring mistake. thanks @chris1 @JarJarJava !

Anytime, I have a 2002 manual service manual if you need it. Just PM me your email address.

my right blinker just stays on and doesn’t blink

Should stay on for about 10 seconds then go off.

I know that but when i drive it doesnt blink

Does the left blink? If so check to make sure the bulb isn’t burned. A burned bulb won’t teigger the relay. If the bulb is good, the relay may be bad.

the left does blink.

Swap the bulbs around, try to replicate on the other side.

ok i will try that. thank you!

Just trying to eliminate the simple causes first.

1 Like

I have an 08 with a delta charger would it work if I swapped it to my 02 it’s the same model. Because the charger on my 02 doesn’t charge now.

@chris1 have you ever had issues with your charger? and can i switch from a delta q to zivan?

I actually had a zivan charger before I went to lithium, but I’m working on a friends car that has a delta. PM @inwo, he can sometimes repair them. If not I have two used zivan chargers I can part with.

Ok I will try to sort it out but if that doesn’t work I will let you know. Thanks

You can always open the hood and check the turn light cables leading to the bulb terminals with a multimeter to see if signal is reaching out. Then work your way in. You can always just bypass everything and get an external flash controller, a switch, and some LED light strips off Amazon for for like $25. Just pay attention to the Voltage required and make sure you got an extra lead for it.

1 Like