Parts for your vintage GEM

Went to my ware house and found 2 LH Drivers side door Latches.

The part number on them is 0605-00311

The Polaris site says they are for 2 or 4 passenger 2007-2011 and are discontinued.

Mine look different than the picture you sent. I’ll see if I can attach a picture here.

I’m trying to get my email address on this site but it says I need to post 5 times, so this is # 5.

Site says,
1.You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you become an Active Member and have made 5 posts or more.

gem car parts—all one word at yahoo

Mine is from a 2 door EL. 2010

Take a picture of another view showing lever.

Manufacturer makes two versions of lever. Straight like mine (2 holes) and I think boomerang shape.(1 hole)

Got a retail price of “Door latch $55.99”

dropped my camera when taking the last picture. It still takes pictures but will not download them to my computer.

My latch has the L shaped or boomerang as you call it, connection lever.

Good that you found what you needed

Can you post where you bought yours ?

Thanks, Lynn

Glad to have found you. Might have some things to check with you on.

[quote=gemcarparts;28183]dropped my camera when taking the last picture. It still takes pictures but will not download them to my computer.

My latch has the L shaped or boomerang as you call it, connection lever.

Good that you found what you needed

Can you post where you bought yours ?

Thanks, Lynn[/quote]

do you have any seats ? looking for a 4 passenger set , in any condition

Anyone have a ,

Linksback Golf Bag adapter.
Rear Window or Soft Plastic one that snaps in.
7HP motor that’s clean
Rear Fender & Complete Suspension 06-15 yrs
Soft Weather Enclosure that’s in exc cond.
10.44 Rebuilt diff

PM me if u have any leads. Thanks Guys

Im in Florida

Have 8.9 rebuilt gearbox and 7 hp hotor that I have just gone thru They are on Ebay’’

I’m in Tavares Fl.

Rodney

Am looking for a front right fender flair, for my 2002 E2 if you could supply an email I would appreciate…

mike

hi Mike… think the best bet is Craigslist and someone parting out a GEM car… check with NEV ACCESSORIES in AZ or GEMcarpartsdirect.com

also Lynn (GEMcarparts) here on the forum…

Bob

We have just purchased a 1996GEM and need additional parts for it. Can you send me the phone number of the individual who has the vintage parts. Thanks :slight_smile:

welcome etnurse… congrats on being a GEM car owner… sadly you have a Trans2 and for the most parts are non-existent … look here on the forum for postings under TRANS 2… sadly your car is probably more of a museum piece… you can try NEVaccessories in Arizona… think your next part will be another GEM car… sugust nothing older than an 02… really I help people find cars newer than 05…

Bob

Sorry to inform you that Trans2 GEMS have no value. My advice is to take your loss and not invest further money.

Rodney

what Rodney says is a little harsh… there seem to be a few Trans2’s for sale… maybe buying another for the parts might work… you didn’t say what was wrong… if the car runs get the most out of it and enjoy what you have until you find another later model that is a good price…

if you need help finding a car I’m happy to look over your shoulder… join my FB group I do post finds on there… PM me if I can help you

Bob

Sorry to be blunt. However the existing Trans2s pretty much have the same parts that are defective.

If you want to spend the money Flight Systems Industrial Products sell conversion kits. Since your T2 is a 48 volt machine this might be the way to go.

FSIP is a top of the line company. You can trust what they sell.

Rodney

do you still have the latches?

Door latches?
I have some. Think there is a right and lft.

Need a speed sensor pick up magnet for 7 hp es. Help?

your dealer has them.

1 Like