One year better than the other?

Hi, looking at buying my first GEM e6. The guy has several, '06, '09, '15. Price wise they vary by 2K, just wondering if there is a difference in reliability between the years? I have a golf cart already so leaning towards the cheaper '06 but don't want to save now to spend a lot more $ on repairs down the road. Thanks!

2015 is WAY better than 06 or 09 . Easy woth more than 2k . What is condition and miles of the ones you are looking at ?

All of them were used for tours of cities/universities so they have between 5K and ~9K miles. They look to be in fairly good condition with custom made doors. Curious as to what makes the '15 way better? I know the seats are nicer (my opinion) although my kids liked the seats in the '06. I have a 4 seater golf cart but family has outgrown 4 seats, looking at these as they are street legal and much cheaper than a 6 seater club cart.

They will all have the same reliability and function . The 15 has a softer riding suspension and a little better breaks . The seats are a little More comfortable . On a 6 seater the ride between years may not be as noticeable . On the lighter Gems it is softer . But again all the main components are the same . I have a 2014 and replaced the motor with a 2007 because i like it slightly more . Chargers are the same and transmission the same . 5-9k miles is low so you should be good to go there . Where are they located ? Is rust a problem ?

Located in the Dallas-Forth Worth, Texas area and have been garaged (Likely will not be at my house). I was leaning towards the '06 just to keep the cost and knowing that at the price it is <$5K it really shouldn’t drop much/any more in value. However if the '15 has enough upgrades or if parts mattered and would be easier to find 3-4yrs from now to justify paying the extra then I’d make that case to the boss (the wife ;-p). Any cart I get b/c of how the custom doors were made with clear plexi-glass, I’ll get wrapped instead of painting so that’ll add ~$1K to the cost. These carts already have a wrap on them which the seller has to remove.

parts wont be an issue . Sounds like the 06 will serve you well . If in good condition under 5k is a good price .

Thanks, don’t really know too much about these and was surprised not to be able to find that many reviews on them. Was glad to find this forum!