[I]:D[/I]hi all,what no english posts?,i am planning to build a electric motorcycle,i have a honda cb 350 which i plan to use,i like the idea of the low emmissions,i have also watched a few clips on you-tube,i will post some pictures soon with the stripdown,l8ters,tufty.

Hello! Where is everybody? The UK sucks at electric vehicles.

Hi,

I’m from the UK & i plan to convert my DeLorean to an EV.

[at the moment i’m just saving up.]

(An electric delorean has been made in New York - so i have an idea where to fit all the batteries, etc…)

[QUOTE=deloreanmonkey;5021]Hi,

I’m from the UK & i plan to convert my DeLorean to an EV.

[at the moment i’m just saving up.]

(An electric delorean has been made in New York - so i have an idea where to fit all the batteries, etc…)[/QUOTE]

deloreanmonkey, how far along are you on the DeLorean conversion. If you need any help, just let me know.

Dave Delman
eLectricDeLorean.com
evalbum.com/1482

Delorean! Nice choice. I have an Alpine A610, I think they used the similar PRV V6 engine as yours. (Not that you’ll be needing that anymore!) I’ve always found those old DMC’s run best with a mister fusion setup. Ha ha, sorry the old jokes are always the best. Anyway I plan to sell my Alpine to buy a Honda insight to convert. Trouble is, nobody’s buying sports cars at the moment what with the credit crunch and all that. Plus I don’t have a garage. It’s not fair I want an EV NOW!

A big hello to the guys ! i’m based in Birmingham and due to lifes’
little tricks i haven’t built my ebike yet .
I have designed the motor and plan to build a frame around this
while scavenging brakes , lights ect’ from a standard motorcycle
but don’t hold your breath as i don’t plan to start until October !