My own EV

share what electric vehicle you have in your garage…

boast what your babies can do…

[QUOTE=Jose Marc;13507]share what electric vehicle you have in your garage…

boast what your babies can do…[/QUOTE]

At present, my electric is a motorcycle, based on the LS650 Suzuki Savage 1987 vintage. the original engine devoured the exhaust valves. I went one step further, I built a genset making it Range Extended. fuel miliage is fantastic. it can be seen in the evalbum site under motorcycles.:car:

I just bought a GEM. It’s waiting for batteries and warmer weather.

I bought my first electric car back in 2011, Nissan Leaf. Works great to me, runs almost 70 , 80 miles in a single charge.

Glad to hear you’ve had good luck with your leaf Stacey’s, especially since I just bought the 2013 model.

We have GEM Car that is currently slumbering till spring. :smow:

I have a old car that m currently planning to convert would start posting pictures if everything goes well.

Hi Car

What kind of car are you looking to convert? Do you have a particular budget for the conversion?

Hi Editor,

It’s a small car with some problem in the engine so decided that it best suits to get converted. Right now not too worried about the budget just need a working electric vehicle. But will try not to cross 300 dollars.

I don’t have one yet, I’m still working on getting some tools together to make my build. I’m looking at doing either a bike or a 3 wheeler first.