New to Me 2007 Gem e4

New to the forum. New Gem owner. Picked up a 2007 e4 yesterday. Head is swimming with all of the information out there. So many plans but I don’t know where to start. I did a road test today and got about 13 miles out of the year old flooded batteries before it almost died, so I’m thinking power plant. I heard there were some guys here with great lithium upgrade ideas and maybe some battery packs for sale.

1 Like

Lithium is the way. (But LFP is a NoNo for me)

Where are you located?

@Inwo and @LithiumGods have some packs for sale

If you get a lithium pack you probably wont have to spend 1,000 on a new motor. Your charger can be upgraded to lithium and I can reprogram controller for higher speed.

I’m located in the Texas Panhandle, just north of Amarillo.

Thanks. I’ve been researching the different lithium options. eBay seems to be pretty sparse. I would like to try and stay reasonable with the cost because I am going to use this primarily as a golf cart. The title was lost, so I got a great deal and it’s street legal here in town with a LSV reflector. Wouldn’t need it on the highway regardless. Basically a toy for the kids to run around in and me to use playing golf.

I have an entry level lithium pack. max range 30 miles, I would target using 25 miles of it. $1650

1 Like