New Lithium conversion!

Not the best pic, but maybe you can see what you need?

The big black dot means programmable.

no problem programing that one . I can also put in an alternate charge profile so you can add more cells in the future .

That would be great. I might get around to pulling it off today or tomorrow. How would you like to do shipping/payment? Thanks

just ship it to me with your contact info inside . When I’m done just paypal me and i ship it back

Ok great, can you send me your address?

So yesterday I wanted to get one last charge before I sent you my charger, and for some reason it charged perfectly. It charged the pack to 85v with the cells about 3.4v. The last time it charged to 97 volts. The batteries we not totally discharge this charge cycle so I guess that had an affect on it. Does the charger “know” the capacity of a standard FLA pack and only charges enough for FLAs? It seemed that the charger stopped charging when the battery charge meter was full instead of when the batteries were full. Is this how these chargers work?

Thanks, I’ve sent the charger to be re programmed. In the meantime is there a way to use the gem without the charger? I’ve hooked all the big wires back up but still shows the “charging” symbol. Batteries are charged. Thanks

How are these Lithiums holding up without compression on the cells? any swelling?