New Forum

Originally Posted by Barry
Hi. I just looked at your new forum. I’m sorry to say that I won’t be advancing to it. It is to confusing. It also seems to not have an area dedicated to Gems. I’m not interested in other nevs, only gems. I don’t want to filter through all of the other stuff. Signing off, Barry.

My response to Barry (and now everyone else):
The new forum is really sub-par, but please stick with it Barry. It will be our only voice out there and I really enjoy your input.

While I don’t have much to say, I monitor this forum almost daily and contribute when I can. My batteries just completed their sixth year and I’m seriously looking at a Lithium conversion. This forum is going away. The new one will be my only source of input for my GEM.

So I hope all the regular contributors to this forum will migrate over and we’ll all learn how to use it to our best advantage.

Please,
Don

1 Like

I thought I was the only one that found the new forum confusing. It seems to mix all topics together and finding related information on GEM is not as easy because you now have to look through a pile of other stuff. The old format was so easy and straight forward…

Russ