Need some advise about a 2015 E-4 Batteries please

Not even sure where that explination is…should I put the kill switch to off, while I troubleshoot this?

A few posts up…

Should I have the kill switch off while I troubleshoot the re-programing of the batt charger?

It is a general rule and good idea to Batt MainSwOFF whenever you are not using the cart. When that switch is ON, the DC Converter is active and using a little bit of power.

However, the MainSW needs to be ON for the charger to see the battery in order for it to charge.

Technically, you can use the charger to initially throw a bunch of amps into your batteries no matter what it is set to, just don’t leave it charging for hours. Where the damage to a battery would occur is at the top end of a charge cycle.

I would rather see new batteries run up and checked for balance (which most people do not do), than let them continue to sit.

Ok thanks for that…I am going to a local golf cart shop tomorrow, because I am not going to be able to re-program this batt charger myself. I’v got the main batt switch off until then, as I do not want to damage, in any way, these new batt’s. I’m hoping this place can do a house call to re-program this batt charger. thanks again for all your insight.