National Plug In Day 2013

I would like to help spread the word about EV’s to the public therefore I am contributing my time to the annual National Plug In Day events.

This year The National Plug in Day 2013, Nashville area is having a 3-day event at the Tennessee Association of Craft Artist (TACA) 35th Annual Fall Expo at Centennial Park to bring local EV fans together and celebrate the continued success of plug in electric vehicles. September 27-29, 2013, Friday and Saturday 10 am - 6 pm / Sunday 10 am - 5 pm.

ABOUT NATIONAL PLUG IN DAY

National Plug In Day is a nationwide celebration to heighten awareness of today’s widespread availability of plug-in vehicles and highlight the benefits of all-electric and plug-in hybrid-electric cars, trucks, motorcycles, and more. They are fun to drive, are less expensive and more convenient to fuel than gasoline vehicles, are better for the environment, promote local jobs, and reduce our dependence on foreign oil.

I’d love to have one in San Antonio, Texas but there hasn’t been one started yet.

I understand there the only events listed are Houston, Austin, and Dallas Forth Worth. Nothing stopping you from staring an event for your area, if not this year definitely next year. Every year the numbers are increasing.