Mom's 88th birthday present

I will be taking a 2002 gem car to my mother in Broomfield CO, 4/14/17. I noticed there is an active member in Colorado, and hope to learn if there is somewhere there to obtain a windshield for her.

hi waterflyer welcome… happy birthday to your Mom… sadly we have NO dealer in the area… closest dealer is Perkins in Colorado Springs… I buy my items from GEMcarpartsdirect.com and have them drop shipped… not sure what a windshield would cost… the freight may be the biggest cost… I have a couple of friends in Arizona who sell used items on Craigslist… Dan has a new one for $325… and used for 185… listed under GEM electric car parts… the other is Larry listed at this time as gem parts, GEM Electric Cars & Parts WANTED (66th ST & Thunderbird, North Scottsdale)… both can be reached by text and can be trusted… I shipped my car to Innovation Motorsports in Mesa AZ for a complete makeover…

my number is 303-810-6104… I let numbers I don’t recognise go to voicemail… please leave a message or call a couple of times I’ll answer

Bob Andersen

1 Like