Looking for a pair of front fenders (mud guards)

Howdey!
I’ve been having one heck of a time trying to find a used pair of front enders (mudguards) for my Gem. So i figured i would try my luck here. I need both sides. The dealers want an arm and a leg + my first born for them… It doesn’t matter what color they are because my car has after market paint and they qill require painting to match.

yes the rude awakening of owning a GEM and dealing with a dealer… you might look on Craigslist… eBay… Nev Accessaries in AZ they have a web site… and golf cart warehouse in Costa Mesa CA… these guys sell on eBay as jamespeck and may have a live chat… I think… Google for a phone number if you can’t find anything on eBay… talk to someone… they don’t seem to return calls

Ash where are you?

Bob

[QUOTE=Crazycomie;12079]Howdey!
I’ve been having one heck of a time trying to find a used pair of front enders (mudguards) for my Gem. So i figured i would try my luck here. I need both sides. The dealers want an arm and a leg + my first born for them… It doesn’t matter what color they are because my car has after market paint and they qill require painting to match.

[/QUOTE]

I’m live in Penn Valley which is between Sacramento and Tahoe Up in Northern California. I check Craigslist and ebay almost daily basis, and im not having much luck. There is a around this area who always has an add up to buy Gem’s running or not. I even called him to see if he had any parts, but he had nothing. I’ll check those others places you mentioned while im at works today, hopefully someone has a junk one they are parting out.

[QUOTE=eS GEM Colo;12080]yes the rude awakening of owning a GEM and dealing with a dealer… you might look on Craigslist… eBay… Nev Accessaries in AZ they have a web site… and golf cart warehouse in Costa Mesa CA… these guys sell on eBay as jamespeck and may have a live chat… I think… Google for a phone number if you can’t find anything on eBay… talk to someone… they don’t seem to return calls

Ash where are you?

Bob[/QUOTE]

I got my car sort of near you in Grass Valley… and found it on CL… widen your search on CL and the guys in Costa Mesa are probably a good bet as they seem to part out cars often

Bob

[QUOTE=Crazycomie;12083]I’m live in Penn Valley which is between Sacramento and Tahoe Up in Northern California. I check Craigslist and ebay almost daily basis, and im not having much luck. There is a around this area who always has an add up to buy Gem’s running or not. I even called him to see if he had any parts, but he had nothing. I’ll check those others places you mentioned while im at works today, hopefully someone has a junk one they are parting out.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you went a ways out to get your Gem. I work in Grass Valley, it’s about 10-15 min away from my home. I shot those guys in Costa Mesa a e-mail before i left for work. I’ll probably give them a call on my lunch if i dont hear from them by then.
I picked my 4seater up in Penn Valley. Some lady had it sitting out in a field next to her home covered with this old sun rotted tarp. She bought it new, drove it around her house for about a year then parked it. I paid $300 for it. i figured it was a steal even tho it had a broken fender and junk batteries. All the interior was in great shape.

[QUOTE=eS GEM Colo;12085]I got my car sort of near you in Grass Valley… and found it on CL… widen your search on CL and the guys in Costa Mesa are probably a good bet as they seem to part out cars often

Bob[/QUOTE]

I would check Craigslist. there are a few guys here parting out Gems. maybe some where your at?

Ya i checked basically everywhere on craigslist within in about 200miles of my location. Where are you at? maybe one of them would consider shipping if i paid costs.

I contacted Costa mesa golf care ware house
www.electriccartwarehouse.com/

They quoted me $165/per side for a used set… I’m pretty sure i got a quote for new ones for cheaper… you would think these things were made of gold…

[QUOTE=murrayeliminator;12087]I would check Craigslist. there are a few guys here parting out Gems. maybe some where your at?[/QUOTE]

I think GEM is spelled $$$… on CL along with your 200 miles watch Phoenix and Fla for parts… don’t forget you can ask for shipping bids from Uship…

Bob

[QUOTE=Crazycomie;12088]Ya i checked basically everywhere on craigslist within in about 200miles of my location. Where are you at? maybe one of them would consider shipping if i paid costs.

I contacted Costa mesa golf care ware house
Golf Cart, Club Car, Yamaha, Ez-Go, Ford Think, Chrysler GEM, Golf Cart Parts, Golf Cart Batteries, Golf Cart Service, Golf Cart Rental. Newport Beach, CA - Home

They quoted me $165/per side for a used set… I’m pretty sure i got a quote for new ones for cheaper… you would think these things were made of gold…[/QUOTE]