Magnet motor to charge batteries

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt5z8L4LBJE&feature=related[/ame]

start watching at about 6 minutes… look at how bottomed out the rear of the car is… notice they didn’t show any shots of the back portion inside the car, just under the hood.

It sure looks like there’s some LEAD back there…

perpetual motion is a myth, stop spreading this ■■■■

I also think it’s funny how at 5:20 he talks about “keeping the amperage down”. If you have and unlimited amount of power why worry about your amperage?:eek:

[QUOTE=frodus;4228]start watching at about 6 minutes… look at how bottomed out the rear of the car is… notice they didn’t show any shots of the back portion inside the car, just under the hood.

It sure looks like there’s some LEAD back there…

perpetual motion is a myth, stop spreading this ■■■■[/QUOTE]

it can work but he didn’t set it up properly :wink: and its not a myth it just needs to be built properly.

This guy has a VERY efficent motor in there but it wont run forever. just for a long time.

I belive this is not perpetual motion as magnets do wear out over time, but they can last over 100 years.

[QUOTE=FEUS;4233]it can work but he didn’t set it up properly :wink: and its not a myth it just needs to be built properly.

This guy has a VERY efficent motor in there but it wont run forever. just for a long time.[/QUOTE]

In regard to Perpetual Motion not being a myth - I would be very interested in seeing your data on that…

Please don’t talk of discoveries not made - laws of physics repealed by the advent of a Worm-hole in Wanamingo Minnesota - or other such…

I was amused by the post and the video. Certainly something to think about and may have some degree of merit, but there are always losses when converting motion to energy and visa versa… Even radiated heat is a loss as it was not captured and turned into energy…

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxZR4C9gqOY&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu8LaVH-pn0&feature=related[/ame]

[QUOTE=ddoyel;4284]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-trws3k9vq6M/magnetic_motor_bike/[/QUOTE]

thats an electric powered motorcycle, it uses a hub motor… nice that you only got the partial video…

doesn’t do anything for your argument… its just a hub motor in the rear wheel and it does run on batteries, and doesn’t have an onboard generator.

I carefully listened to the video over again and never heard the words {PERPETUAL MOTION} spoken by the man in the video. As per keeping the amperage down, The faster the motor turns the lower the draw of amperage which is a good thing, less energy is spent and that makes the controller run at a lower temperature. Heat means loss of energy which means the motor is running more effecintly when less amperage is used. This fourm is for discussing alternative methods of energy to power electric cars to reduce our dependance on oil. I am glad to see the many people that are doing something about this. Have the naysayers built a electric car yet and can intelligently converse on the subject? I am no expert but I have seen many things recently that are not gennies in a bottle. As per using magnetic power< I belive it has potential. The people that say otherwise are educated fools stuck in a paradime rut. Lets get out of that rut and help ourselves.
new dawn

[QUOTE=new dawn;4288]I carefully listened to the video over again and never heard the words {PERPETUAL MOTION} spoken by the man in the video. As per keeping the amperage down, The faster the motor turns the lower the draw of amperage which is a good thing, less energy is spent and that makes the controller run at a lower temperature. Heat means loss of energy which means the motor is running more effecintly when less amperage is used. This fourm is for discussing alternative methods of energy to power electric cars to reduce our dependance on oil. I am glad to see the many people that are doing something about this. Have the naysayers built a electric car yet and can intelligently converse on the subject? I am no expert but I have seen many things recently that are not gennies in a bottle. As per using magnetic power< I belive it has potential. The people that say otherwise are educated fools stuck in a paradime rut. Lets get out of that rut and help ourselves.
new dawn[/QUOTE]

I couldn’t agree more. As I’ve been saying on here, Things are being worked on at the moment to completely get away from any type of combustion motor :wink: at this point though its just a matter of time and money till it can be finished.

the right parts in the correct order (think a puzzle) can produce profound results. Heck look at some of the major inventions over the last 200 years. Who would have thought that driving arround a horesless carrige filled with a highly flamable fluid producing explosions to be able to move arround freely would be our main form of transportation? if you think about it it sounds obsurd.

so what is to say that people cant be working on something that takes little energy to produce much more? It doesn’t sound all that unbelieveable to me if you look at the facts and especially when you know how it works :wink:

So until everything is cleared up which should be soon about how it specifically works then all i can say is just to be optimistic about the new advances that we should have had for some time now. Things have become stagnant since people have become “comphy” I’d like to change that.

Newdawn you have a PM comming your way.

[QUOTE=frodus;4287]thats an electric powered motorcycle, it uses a hub motor… nice that you only got the partial video…

doesn’t do anything for your argument… its just a hub motor in the rear wheel and it does run on batteries, and doesn’t have an onboard generator.[/QUOTE]

I am not making any kind of arguement! It just seems that there might be (might ) some validity to such a thing as a Magnet motor that could possibly be used for EV’s in the future.

[QUOTE=ddoyel;4319]I am not making any kind of arguement! It just seems that there might be (might ) some validity to such a thing as a Magnet motor that could possibly be used for EV’s in the future.[/QUOTE]

There is, its called a permanent magnet motor.

that hub motor seems to be a brushless DC setup, from what they said, but I haven’t heard anything about it in over a year… vaporware.

There is a sucker born every minute. The guy in the first video should be selling snake oil in a carnival. The one cool thing in the video was how well the automatic transmission seemed to work for him…
-enganear