Magic Magnet delivery time

In my luck. I start to use the service of tracking through amazon tracking services. A pretty useful thing for it. Because these guys deal with packages of all sizes traveling across the world, they have taken measures to keep a close watch on where they are going at all times. This is done with a unique identifier assigned to each package, following it throughout its entire journey.

Hi, you sent me a mm a few days ago. spibill@ymail.com. I plugged it in yesterday and the only thing I could find different was the speedometer read half the actual speed. Without mm could do max 30 mph with fully charged gel batteries and just me in the GEM. I bought it from InnovationMotorSports in Arizona who rebuild older GEMs and put new motors and bodies on them. Don’t really know what else they did to mine that was a 2001 E-825. Any idea why no more speed with mm?

Yes, that’s all the MM does is to spoof speedometer.
That removes the speed limit. Max speed depends on voltage and battery condition.
You may return it if you want.
Dave

So does that mean that Innovation Motorsports did something to remove the speed limit and allow faster speeds then normal speed limit?

Reading the forum leads me to think converting to lithium is what I really need to do. Can I buy an easy to install kit for that? I already have disc brakes on order since the drums suck. Also read about a 7th battery hack but think lithium gives more distance and speed if 84 volts. Is my thinking accurate??

Yes, if you exceeded 25mph.

I’m out of the green cells that might have been simplest.
@LithiumGods has some Bolt modules for sale. By far the best lithium battery for 72v Gems we have found.
Also the most costly, but Michael has a good price
I disagree with him not using a full bms, but each has his own preference.
The new 20s 400a smart bms is perfect for the 80v Bolt and <$200.

Interested in the MM, hvmave a 2001 gem 825. Brand new batteries and speedo reads 25-26mph. GPS and digital road signs read about 20mph.
Will this give me an additional 5mph bringing me to the stock speed of 25mph, can I hope for up to 30mph?

Thanks in advance

T1 and T2 controllers dont need MM. Jusr reprogram the speed limit in the controller.

Yes, if you don’t have programmer, mm can correct speedometer.

I want to thank you for connecting me with Michael. He just shipped the Bolt Lithium batteries. Just finished installing disc brakes and love them. I won’t need the mm. I need an address to return it. Thanks for all your help.

would like to order a magnet for my 99e825

I would like to order a magnet for my 99 e825

Here you go:

Looking for one for an 2002

1 Like

PayPal with a note.
$135

Thank you sir. Have not installed it yet but it did arrive

Ok so I installed it yesterday, I didn’t drive it. I did today but I didn’t gain anything still only go 23.5mph as I did prior. What am I missing or doing wrong

Mm moves the speed limit to 40. Does not add speed, but allows car to go as fast as battery and voltage allows.

Copy that. Gonna order and d&d motor now. Unless you have another recommendation