Lookin for a gen motor 6 seats

Mike/Rodney/David/AssyRequired. Any advice?
If any one of my trusted allies says No then.
I’ll Pass on selling it

You offered to sell it
I just need someone that is serious about it !
Plus you never told me the price anyways lol

Go for it. Someone needs to put a fork in this.
A standard r4f motor Is $895. This must be worth more than that, being a special built torque motor.

This motor was $1000 from D&D.
I would sell it for $600+ shipping

Hey Grant, I had one of those. It was so heavy I had to mount it in 2 pieces. Didn’t know what it was and called D&D. Its a “Fits All” Any voltage heavy duty for comercial service. It’s rated from 10 to 20 HP depending on application. not fast but I only lost 1 MPH going uphill. I gave it to my buddy He’s going to build a BaHa EZGO.

Deal !
you think I would need to mount the motor or I can just use the three screws to for the motor to seat right

I have a 2014 gem 6 seater if it will work am sending u the money tomorrow deal?

@GD_Debre. I have some questions.
What happened to your old motor? Is it not repairable?

1. How well was it working when it was installed?
  2. What caused the original failure? (you never did say what broke the speed sensor?)
  3. What was the outcome of the Temp Sensor issue?
  4. Why did it appear one of the brushes was missing in the picture you posted?

Ok Well If the Money comes threw then we have a Deal?

What’s ur pay pal and where will it be shipped from

Grantwest@gmail.com
It’s shipping from The San Francisco Bay Aera. Zip code 94080

Ship to Miami Beach Florida approximately how much

What’s your zip code. The motor weighs 70lbs.
By the time you add packing material you looking at a 75-80 pound shipment. I’m pretty sure I have the Original box the motor shipped with that’s fully protected and will arrive safe

My zip code is 33139 ,sounds good

Ok good news for me: I found the Orignal shipping box that came with the motor so I can be sure it will arrive safe.

Uploading: C18E2340-96B4-4CC5-B4AF-AEDCCA600FB3.jpeg… Uploading: 03F90968-9947-4189-A608-C3856BE40F83.jpeg… Uploading: 3854F1E9-2A84-493B-82DA-55E0C71B466E.jpeg…

Nice bro u the man
Is there any info about hooking this motor up that I need to know???

Hi
the new 7hp motor have M6 screws and old have 1/4" dont know this motor but look at that

No additional information is needed this motor was working in a 2008 E4.
It hooks up and works just as your stock motor would. No additional bracing or modifications are needed.