D&D Torque Motor

I have a D&D Torque Motor this is would be a great motor for a E6 or a car with Tall gears Like 9:8 and or tall tires Or a Gem that carry’s heavy loads. I bought this motor for $1000 from OCM it was custom built from D&D. And it does what it says it’s a Monster. Lots of torque,

It’s larger then the standard D&D/R4F motor I have included a photo to give you a idea of the size Diff.

$500

1 Like

Will this handle 100 volts and higher RPM?

This motor will handle the higher voltages and RPMs

The motor will fit in any 2007+ year Gem without any modifications. The 2008 car that it was installed in had a 12:35 to 1 transmission. I put about 50 miles on the motor. It would have been the best if both worlds fit had a 9:8 or 10:35 gears. It was originally going to be sold to a gentleman who lived in some serious hilly conditions and he would have it loaded with people. The car With its Torque motor would go 40 miles an hour. The new Potential owner of the car wanted a car that went 40 miles an hour and for long periods of time(Long stretches of road) The Torque was not made to spin 6k for 30 miles.
I would have kept it in the car if I was willing to do a transmission gear change. So swapping the motor out was a easy fix.

Checking to see if the motor is still available

Hey I have 600$ for this part!!!

GD I don’t think I wanna sell. I think I’m gonna keep it in the car it’s in now. It seems to be working better then the D&D speed motor I put in the car. I’ll let ya know if it doesn’t work out and I wanna sell it, sorry

1 Like

Selling the motor will be a good idea!

The motor is for sale let me know if you want it

I have a R4F Torque Motor & the Speed Motor in the photo for sale. I also have a New T-4 controller from FSIP. Rebuilt with 1 year warranty