Lil Sparky go's under the Knife

I have seen this Gem here, He is a member on this forum. Nothing like saying “thanks for your business” by posting photos on FB & showing everyone your wire nightmare! LOL

1 Like

I’ve been following it.
Bob, is ok with it. He didn’t create the nightmare. He said his garage is for “parking”.:slight_smile:

What’s Bob gonna get Done?

Didn’t say. Shipped it for complete go-thru.

Any smoke in your garage?

No smoke! LOL Ill start a new thread about the Unit tonight after I hook it up
Back to the original topic. Hopefully bob will chime in. I wann hear what he plans to get done and what this overhaul is gonna cost?

Anyone know what a “D Check” is

I bet he won’t say the cost!:eek:
He said that he can afford it. :wink:

hi Grant… IMS has wanted to 'Pimp ’ my ride… they are appalled by what my garage did to my car… as they take it apart… I really don’t know what they have up their sleeves for the build… know the car will be cool and done right…

Bob

they are appalled by what my garage did to my car

Ok that makes sense, I take back what I said. I thought you the owner had done that wiring and they were calling you out on it. I thought wow that’s pretty rough here you are as a paying customer and they are putting you on blast LOL

Ok so with that out of the way, are you going to get a complete paint job? ect

yes… Scotty Casbere the paint guru just posted a photo of my license plate saying ‘paint time’ and a big grin… wife Sherry and I went to the IMS photos and picked a color from a car they built a few years ago… we’ll see what they do with it…

as for the wiring my mechanic and I thought we had it well wired… I had added a fan… heated seats… a bms…horn…backup camera and had it all fused into a fuse block…probably too much for the car… never ran everything at once… we don’t have a GEM dealer in the area… Colorado is not a GEM car mecca … my mechanic retired…feel IMS is probably the best GEM builder going… only a 500 mile ship…

Bob

the finished videos

Gem car Colorado
www.youtube.com

Little sparky looks great. How mush did it cost you to transform little sparky

Hey Bob I like the car it looks great. That little sucked moves too. I have a green toy too. I’m sure that cost a few pretty pennies

thanks Troy… it is fun… got the doors back on… just haven’t taken too many photos… we have a history… have had the car since 2011… have around 8000 miles on it…next week starts the car show season… am excited to be seen… really the cost wasn’t that much… I strongly suggest that anyone wanting a makeover of their car to contact Innovation Motorsports… they went completely thru mu car… shored up a cracked frame…

Bob

Can you break it down for others looking to get a Make over.

1 what did it cost you to ship your gem?

2 how much would it cost someone to get their gem pimped out like yours?

Well in the end the main thing thats important is that! You’re happy with what you have and what you spend. But I will agree with grant it’s cool when we all share what we do and what it takes. There’s always someone that would like to take a step forward but have no idea what sounds fair. But I really like it. Green machine. LOL

Troyin909 Junior Member
April 3
Well in the end the main thing thats important is that! You’re happy with what you have and what you spend. But I will agree with grant it’s cool when we all share what we do and what it takes. There’s always someone that would like to take a step forward but have no idea what sounds fair. But I really like it. Green machine. LOL

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

eSGEMColo
April 2
thanks Troy… it is fun… got the doors back on… just haven’t taken too many photos… we have a history… have had the car since 2011… have around 8000 miles on it…next week starts the car show season… am excited to be seen… really the cost wasn’t that much… I strongly suggest that anyone…
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

It’s great that you promote IMS on face book and here but let’s get real How much does it cost to dona sparky conversion

that is SOOOOOOO cool… the striping is neat as well… wish I had asked for something like that as well… maybe next time… haha or I’ll run into a ‘GUY’

Bob

You can always do little things to add to it I’m sure.

Grant… the cost is really not that much… so says the guy on a fixed income with a loving wife… it really dug into my Tesla fund but who really wants a Tesla anyway… I assume the price differs with each job… check out the website… www.InnovationMotorsports.com or call/text Dustin MacIntosh direct 619-301-7232

Bob