Lead-acid appearance lithium battery 12V for sale

Hi friends,

We have developed the lead-acid appearance lithium battery.

The lead-acid appearance lithium battery is much better than lead-acid battery:

Lighter in weight, and smaller in size, the cost for shipping is cheaper; the specific energy is larger, the specific power is higher, and the energy density is higher; self-discharge is less, and can storage the energy for a longer time; have no memory effect, and can use a longer time; the cycle characteristics is better, and the cycle life is longer; can rapidly discharge in a higher current, and the efficiency is higher; the electrical energy efficiency for charge and discharge is higher, and the charging time is shorter; the operating temperature range is wider; green and clean, and is friendly to the environment.

Shenzhen SanYi Doctor Technology Co.,Ltd. is a professional big manufacturer of lithium batteries in Shenzhen, China. Can produce and design all kinds of batteries for you. And can offer the best price and good quality.

Please contact our administration for commercial advertising rates. Buy Sell is primarily for members private sales. We will let your post stand for one week due to the interest of our members. That should give you time to arrange an account.

Rodney

2 Likes

@China_battery - Good day, and thank you for visiting the forum. I agree with @Old_Houseboater - we will allow the post to stand as it is for one week.

I welcome you to contribute to the community by sharing your expertise with our members. We have an entire section dedicated to batteries and charging stations.

I will contact you via a private message with advertisement options that you can consider.

But the forum is for participating members to share their knowledge and expertise. It is also there for our members to benefit from private trade deals among themselves and on their own terms. The forum is not there for outsiders to show up and pitch to our members.

Our hope is that you will return and that you will get to know the community better and even provide it with your expertise.

We welcome those who ad value to the conversations we have here.

@kdubose

1 Like

Thank you very much.

I also want to be one of the members in this community. And share my battery knowledge with people, and learn battery knowledge from each other. About the Buy Sell, I am glad to talk with the administration. I promise that I will learn and observe the rules of the community and try my best be a good member.

Thank you very much again.

Much appreciate for your kindness.

I am very glad to share my battery knowledge with members in this community. I promise that I will learn and observe the rules of the community and try my best be a good member.

Thank you very much for what you did.

1 Like

@China_battery - Welcome. We look forward to your contribution and participation.

TIP: click on the edit pencil at the bottom of all posts (the fourth icon from left to right) and add any additions comments you need. You do not need to submit multiple posts as replies. You can consolidate your responses into one posts.

1 Like

I would like to see specifications and pricing information on these batteries.

On other forums that I belong to, pricing is required on any items or services listed. I for one like that policy.