I have a gem e825 my battery power drops from 95 to50 after driving about a mile

I have a 2002 e825 and after driving about a mile the battery power dropped from 94 to 50 is this due to bad batteries

Bad batteries, low batteries, no batteries…

… screw the batteries i say!

I have a registered, patented, trademarked, Kosher and Hallal SQF certified method to fix your busted 2002 gem.

Ask me about it.

is this due to bad batteries

It seems you may have answered your own question, or at least suspect what the issue may be.

What are you not telling us? Without the actual Meaty Bits it is difficult to point to the failure.

Quick Answer → Yes, your pack sounds like they are flogged.

If you want to understand more about what is going on, Do some detective work. Put a meter on each battery and see what it is doing. If Wet Cell- Make sure they are all topped up to proper levels. Clean all your connections. Load test each battery and compare the results to the other batteries in the pack. Look for a weak battery(It could be that only one battery has failed). Your pack is only as good as the weakest battery.

It’s actually quite a complex question to answer without knowing more about what you have.

Usual cause of sudden drop in range

• Single Battery Failure
  • Aged out batteries - How old are they?
  • Battery History/Abuse
    Routinely drained to low levels
  • Lack of maintenance
    Water levels
    Not Properly balanced
    Loose or dirty connections
  • Improper Battery type - Any battery will usually work for a while, but fail rapidly due to the high demands a car environment. (Usually this is done to sell the car.
  • Improper Battery Size
  • Odd or mismatched batteries
  • Poor Charge habits - (see also Battery Abuse)
    Incorrect charge profile
    Poor Storage Practice - Long and short term

Thank you for all the information very helpful im checking all the batteries today I just bought it two days ago