Horrible camber

I’ve been having this slow speed rhythmic sort of grind that occurs in direct relation to the tire speed.
Doesnt happen under acceleration and not break system. Just changed all bearings. Just screwing around lifted up unit by front bumper and noise went away to some degree.
So…noticed the tire is at a pretty noticeable camber with the top in…bottom out. Looked some more and noticed the bottom shock bushing is busted.
If I replace the bushing won’t that push that A arm down and correct the camber
Thanks

No your toe setting is way off and pulling your wheels out at the bottom. Adjust to 0 to 1/8 toe in.Use search to find latest procedure. Or email rodneyadiehl@aol.com.

I think my approach will be to get the suspension back in order then I have a firm starting point. Thanks

Good idea .to repair everything. Try backing up and see if camber changes. Don’t use brakes. If camber doesn’t change its mechanical. If it does it’s toe setting. If push comes to shove you can shim the spindles.

Check this procedure out.

90% OF THE TIME

EXCESSIVE NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE camber is a result of IMPROPER TOE SETTING. It is NOT due to worn bushings, weak springs etc, To set the toe find a level surface. HAND PUSH THE CAR 8 FEET and set the parking brake. (why) This allows the front end to stabilize and eliminates the affect of power or braking on the “at rest” alignment. Take a 24 inch piece of 2 X 6 and place it against the tire making sure it doesn’t rest against the bulge on the bottom and mark front and rear even with the edge of the tire. with a magic marker. Do the same on the other side. Measure between the marks and this will give your toe reading. Adjust to 0 to 1/8 toe in. If you were more than 1/4 inch off you need to do the 8 foot back and forth bit and measure it again. You might have to do this 3 times or more. When you can push it back and forth and the toe doesn’t change your done.

Thank you for your input…will do