HID install!

[quote=ARandall;16744]What is your evaluation after living w/ the HIDs for a few months?

For example, given the heat they can generate, did you melt the housing or lense? What about the current draw? Would you do it again or recommend to others?

I’d really like better headlights but given it’s an electric, I am concerned about current draw and would love to have LED lights but that’s a whole different set of problems of course.

Al[/quote]

well here is what i have to say about mine…the light out put to the eye is huge…im not sure what the difference is on a scale…as far as heat…they doo get hotter but i have not had any problems with the housing hetting too hot…now i dont drive mine around at night for a long period of time (longest is about 30-40 min)…the current draw from what i have read is alittle more at start up but alot less while running. i like the idea of the LED’s but still havnt found a housing i like yet that will look good…i have several LED lights on my atv and they work well but dont think it would be good for the street…