Help with dc dc converter wireing

Hello I´ve have one bigger converter I want to use but there are one cable the yellow one I need to know how connect … left connector are 60v input red and black the middle are the output 13,8v blue and green, right connector yellow (ig) ?, and black -12v, red 12+ help output,

What? You can’t read those clear instructions?

Did your new converter come with any other documentation?
You might try the website at point of purchase for additional help or perhaps google translate.

Wild guess, that extra wire is a trigger IGN wire that wakes up the output, but what it is looking for could be B+ or +12v(which is actually for dual output units)

Best not to guess. Do not just hook things up randomly. That is a path to letting out the smoke.

Hi I dont have any papers o manuals for this converter i bought it from a guy who never used it, So should I put 60v on it to start the converter…

See if you can translate those characters. The graphic tools in cameras are quite amazing.

Also, What tells you this thing is good to 60v? Realize your car is up around 85v when fully charged.

Get to know that product before you hook it up.

could be a 48v gem,

words 20 letters

I would. Connect 12v output and ignore the rest. Possible one is switched 12v, but no way to know without risk.
Could even be wierd one with 5v out or such.
Wish I had one for new 5v Gem throttles.

Hi it´s going in to the small ev car for my cancer sick wife there are one in there already the original 60v 30a but I want to put in one more to the extra stuff like car stereo so this one are on 60v down to 13.8v 50a so the yellow cable is the one that I dont know were connect to,Sorry for my bad english… The guy from Sweden

The problem is solved, the thin yellow cable need the 60v+ to start the coverter and now I have 13,93v 50a to play with, Now it needs to clean up cables…

I think the round connector is Input (yellow is the enable)

What I don’t know is about the 2 pin on the left (some of them have a constant 12v )

Nice work @Frasse,

Is the converter 60v input on a switched leg of the battery?
-Or-
Did you provide the ability to manually shut down the input this new added converter? Keep your eye on the Battery Voltage if there are extended periods of time that this car is not driven.

I’d hate for your wife to come out and find the car without power.

Sorry for my bad english… The guy from Sweden

Your English is way better than my Swedish. My exposure was mainly limited to:

Both connectors going on/off with the ignition key to the car…