Heater Install

I just got an electric heater made to go into the 2002 gem car e825. Does anyone have the installation manual they can share. Not able to find one on line.
Also my 2002 gem has an adjustable small black box mounted on the firewall to the l
Right of the main solenoid on the passenger side under the dash it is adjusted with a small screwdriver. It shows a range of 0-200 and is set around 30. Not sure what that adjustment is for.

Thanks in advance.
Sam

[quote=suesamh;17703]I just got an electric heater made to go into the 2002 gem car e825. Does anyone have the installation manual they can share. Not able to find one on line.
Also my 2002 gem has an adjustable small black box mounted on the firewall to the left of the main solenoid on the passenger side under the dash it is adjusted with a small screwdriver. It shows a range of 0-200 and is set around 30. Not sure what that adjustment is for.

Thanks in advance.
Sam[/quote]

Sam I don’t know what that (little black box) is for? I was hoping someone would have advice on hooking up a heater also. I know there is a heater/defroster available from Gem,but have no information on hooking it up?