Having fun with the children

i previously converted a pushbike to electric 36v 800w and now i love electrics…

i want to have some fun with the children 5 and 13 and getting them involved but i find it hard to decide or even find what to get.

i am thinking a go-cart (as in dune buggy) for the 5yo, something like the razor dune buggy - but info is so hard to find about it… is there any other similar options someone can point me towards??

i was also thinking a dune buggy (i think they call them drift go carts) for the 13yo - but for $700 dollers, they seem a bit, well, underpowered with weak batteries…
so maybe an electric dirtbike?? the youtube of the razor mx350 and mx650 seems very promising??
there seems to be a lot of options for dirt bikes, can someone point me in the right direction??

personally, i wouldn’t mind getting an electric dirtbike or road/trail myself but the zero one was way too expensive…

the funny thing is, i wouldn’t mind converting a small dune buggy with a clapped out engine (for the children) to electric (let’s face it, it is pretty easy).
but i live in a small country town, and there is non around that i know of…

hello again guys, if you could spare a little time just to point me in the right direction of even just good dirt bikes (similar to a motorbike) i would really appreciate it…

i know we are all busy with christmas :slight_smile:

Hi Naz

I will have a look and see what I can find when I have a moment.

Regards,

Mark