Green LiFePo4 Battery Millage

Would be nice to know what kind of millage owners of these batteries are actually getting on there cars.What the difference in range is if you are using 25s ,26s , or 28s Presumably this would be at 35 mph. It would help in making a decision on new batteries. Thanks for your input it is greatly appreciated.

I would like more feedback as well.
A user has reported an early cell failure. To be expected from 1500 sold.
Also have been a few doa, but that doesn’t concern me. Easily rectified.
I do want to make it clear that I will replace any single failures for as long as I can supply replacements, but there is no warranty as such. If someone has a total failure of the whole pack, I can only suspect a problem with care and feeding. They are proven reliable on the whole.
Using on a hotrodded Gem is pushing a single string to maximum ratings. As of now things are looking good.
@LithiumGods has some posts on his mileage and extensive testing. To be honest I’m not using them myself.
One local customer is using 2p24s in his badboy uncontrolled or monitored.
My brother has them in two forklifts and 4 ev’s, also uncontrolled. I always recommend 2p or more in applications over 300 amps.

Our 25 cell setup easily runs the 10 miles r/t to office I drive. Haven’t done a run test but based on voltage used to do 10 miles with what is remaining in cells I would think 20 r/t is easily doable.

I was hoping with all the cells that you have sold to our members that they would be happy to share their results with you and by extension with the rest of us

They may not want to report poor performance. :thinking:

I can take it!

Hey Guys, I haven’t been to active on the board lately (enjoying my car) but I am running 28s with Daves BMS, I have gotten 14.5ish miles at 40mph top speed. I was on a road with stop lights, so there was some heavy acceleration built into the ride. At about mile 12 I could feel a lag in top speed, maybe 3-5mph or so, but there was enough to get he home the remaining 2.5 miles no problem without any alarms going off. Completely flat, no hills.

you would think they would share an honest report for your sake

Thank for your response so your thinking 15 miles is about the range at 35mph

Depending on a few variables, I would say that is achievable.

I have another 32 10s modules on the bench. I’m in no hurry to get them tested though.