Gem no power screen black

I am new to gem car I just purchased a 2014 Polaris GEM E4 and it has no power to the screen, when I turn the key on nothing happens. the charger doesn’t display any of the LED Lights as well. I charged the batteries one by one with automotive charger I know have 73V to the PSDM I checked all fuses in the PSDM and the master power switch is on. If anyone has any ideas let me know I don’t really know where to start, I have tried a few things in the service manual, does anyone know what common problems would cause this.

Hi
do you have 12volt on spade 6 on psdm ?
do you have sound then release park brake ?

on 2014 think you have DC/DC built inside charger

Start at the top of the troubleshooting tree in the service manual.

[quote=Gem e2;33413]Hi

on 2014 think you have DC/DC built inside charger[/quote]

Ok I used a multi meter an set to D.C. And grounded on the neg post on the psdm and checked every fuse I have .105v on all fuses I have no sounds at any time I jumped out the parking break wires and still no noise

The service manual gets complex real quick it starts talking about checking voltage on pin a or b on wireingharnesses and I am not familiar with which harness is what

[quote=Gem e2;33413]Hi

on 2014 think you have DC/DC built inside charger[/quote]

And yes I believe the charger has the D.C. D.C. Converter it’s the ique brand. I’ve heard there is a way to bypass the charger with the interlock I would like to try it to rule out the charger I’m thinking it is shot it does nothing no led lights come on at all I charged the batteries individually

Under the dash is the Geen wire from charger. It should have 72vdc on it measured from B-.

The 72v comes from the charger to power the key circuits.
It goes away when charger is connected to AC.

[quote=Inwo;33434]Under the dash is the Geen wire from charger. It should have 72vdc on it measured from B-.

The 72v comes from the charger to power the key circuits.
It goes away when charger is connected to AC.[/quote]

Yes I know that wire it has a tag on it that says do not ground. Is there a way to bypass the interlock? Also could my D.C. D.C. Converter be bad and causing me not to get 12v to my fuses?

What did you have on the green?

I will check in the morning. What is the B- and where is that?

Battery neg. either at battery or controller.

B- is Battery negative B+ is Battery positive

Rodney

[quote=OLD HOUSEBOATER;33439]B- is Battery negative B+ is Battery positive

Rodney[/quote]

My bad yea I will try in the morning an let ya know

[quote=OLD HOUSEBOATER;33439]B- is Battery negative B+ is Battery positive

Rodney[/quote]

Ok so I checked the green wire and I only get 1.50 volts between it and ground

You mean to B-? Not the same as ground!

If no voltage at green. Charger is not connected to B+ or charger is bad.

On GEM carts battery minus is not connected to ground (frame)