GEM Forum has been split off to own category

Welcome, @RonaldS - and thank you for putting up with the hassle related to a transition. Let me know if there is anything I can do to enhance your experience.

Any more feedback on the GEM forum?

None that Iā€™ve seen and I have been sending out private messages. It appears, I hope, that conversations have focused less on platform related issues to electric issuesā€¦as it should be.

Iā€™m trying to encourage others.

1 Like

thanks for all your hard work Emilioā€¦ keep stealing things to add to my FB page as well as plugging the Forumā€¦ https://www.facebook.com/groups/1473547709584998/

1 Like

Excellent Bob. Thatā€™s a community at work. I am starting to think through how to bring along more qualified moderators to the site.

1 Like

Great job with the site. Realizing I need to make a few posts in order to have full access, hereā€™s another. Was considering the Burma Shave method:

Under This Stone
Lies Elmer Grush
Tickled to Death
By His Shaving Brush
Burma Shave

To have toured America in the Fifties was a unique experience, thank you Parents!

2 Likes

On my tablet using the new format, I cannot see what I am typing. Also, I had to create a new logging under a new email because I just kept getting a circular lock out leading me from one incorrect login name and it password that would not let me in. Emilio DoD try to help, but I just kept getting in to circumvent ulnar loop .

1 Like