Gem e4 2009 hidden menu meaning

I replaced my original gel batteries with flooded deep cycle size 31 batteries. Runs fine. I couldn’t change the algorithm so I just plugged in with the 14 and it charges. So why can’t I leave it at 14 ? After I drive it one of the batteries was uncharged and then the dash would only show red bar. So I charged by individual charger and read 80 volts for all 6 batteries. Found menu and adjusted the SOC to show green bars. By why infer Batt I the menu was -59? Also what are the other readings In that hidden menu?? Will the q charger be effected by the SOC meter adjustment I made ?

If you leave the DeltaQ program on gel batteries when you have flooded batteries installed, you will undercharge and ruin your batteries in short order.

Thank you for the response. I only charged it one day on the 14 algorithm and the charge was complete and the green full charge led on the actual delta q on. So it seemed it charged these batteries fully. I Did get deep cycle batteries designed to be fully drained and slowly recharged without damage. Any way I tried to change the algorithm and used the main cut off switch under the dash instead of the 6 feet of wire and positive disconnect etc. it was hard as hell to get Into set up mode with one second on them off BUT BY SOME miracle and 15 tries I did it and flipping algorithm with the 3.5 second switch I went through and could have left it at 32 but went to 13 algorithm. Hooray. Now I set it to charge tonight in that algorithm. Also it would be nice to know what all those hidden menu things are with the trip meter and right last lever while holding the trip meter. I didn’t under stand why under batt it read -59.
Anyways the car works fine and using cheaper size 31 flooded batteries and this 13 algorithm I know I won’t get 30 miles. But In these small neighborhoods and few miles each time it’s good enough. It’s a 2009 and has 880 miles. I plan to sell and it’s e4 with a pickup bed. I bought new and wanted to know what it’s worth??

You done exactly the same thing I did. And finally today got mine programmed to #13

Congratulations !!! Doing it with the switch is a hard way to go but perseverance pays. Disconnecting the red charger from the post is a toughy because of it’s position but makes it a lot easier to program,

I have to admit I cut the red wire and use a crimp connector when I’m done. I certainly DON’T recommend that you do that though.

Rodney