Gem Car Good Guys

Hey I wanted to take this space to acknowledge all the people I have come across that make Gem Car’s that much better please feel free to add your heroes to the list

I’ll start with [B]Marlon Z[/B] because he’s the first guy I met. Marlon with MZ motorsports. He pretty much knows everything there is to know about Gem Car’s he has been a wealth of information as well as a real champion for Gem Car’s His motors and accessories have made my car awesome.

[B]Rodney[/B]
Rodney has turned out to be quite the parts manufacture. His simple but effective shock bushings are great His easy steer steering column kit made my car so much more enjoyable to drive the turning is super easy, and my mother now loves driving the family car . His input shaft rework and fix has worked flawless for me . Rodney is also working on some other parts that I’m sure a lot of people will find useful keep up the good work grandpa :slight_smile:

[B]Nev accessories[/B]
The guys over at the think shop in Arizona better known as Nev Acessories, are great people to deal with. There disc brake kit is amazing. I have bought and installed four of these kits and everyone that has had the pleasure of driving a car with the disc brake kit raves about them.

Gary @ [B]batt six[/B]
GARY is a great guy and his BMS display is a great tool for any gem.

[B]David Inwo[/B]
Dave is one of the newer members but has wasted no time getting into the aftermarket manufacturing business :slight_smile: his low cost t-1 and T-2 cables for the GE programmer are great.
I know you’re working on some other stuff looking forward to seeing how it pans out

I’m sure I’m leaving some people out but I’ll get to you as the list grows.
But I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to you all I know you’re not making a great living at this Stuff it is more of a hobby that hopefully pays for itself. Keep making great products because some of us really enjoy your products and or creations

Grant,
Here’s the info posted previous.

Credit to:
Brian,

The battery SOC indicator works but it does not update to a full pack after a charge without manual intervention when using the charger I installed. The good news is that turtle mode is not tied to the battery indicator, I ride around all the time with the battery indicator on the last red bar. I use the mileage and a BattSIX display to ensure I don’t get stuck someplace. To update the battery SOC indicator manually you can do the following:

State of Charge Indicator

1. Turn the key on.
  2. Push and release the TRIP/ODOMETER switch until it’s showing the
    odometer.
  3. While holding the switch down, turn the RIGHT signal on, then the LEFT
    signal, then
    return the blinker to the center.
  4. Release the TRIP/ODOMETER switch. You should be seeing data (P0105) on
    the display now.
  5. Turn the RIGHT signal on, then off repeatedly until the display reads:
    SOC (State Of
    Charge).