Gem 2000

Recently bought a used 2000 gem car. Love it, but, have already had a few issues, oh well. New one, I plug in and I get beeping, unplug and plug back in and sometimes it will stop and start charging and sometimes it keeps beeping. I check the manual and all it says is check charger. Check what? I am new to this car and do not know anyone that works on them, I am in Colorado , Denver area, any thoughts? :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=eurgil;12093]Recently bought a used 2000 gem car. Love it, but, have already had a few issues, oh well. New one, I plug in and I get beeping, unplug and plug back in and sometimes it will stop and start charging and sometimes it keeps beeping. I check the manual and all it says is check charger. Check what? I am new to this car and do not know anyone that works on them, I am in Colorado , Denver area, any thoughts? :)[/QUOTE]

NOT at all qualified here… BUT i have a 2000 as well… the charger is UNDER the dash… they used a SCHOTT and a ZIVAN at different times… ABOUT all i know… I replaced mine with a RIDE FOR FUN… all was good, til recently… MAYBE battery issue and not charger related on mine…