Front Rotors 2006, NEED HELP DESPERATELY!

I need to find new rotors for a 2006 GEM. I have tried most everything and I’m failing. I’ve read somewhere (can’t find now) that there is a rotor but it needs it’s overall diameter machined down in size. This would be acceptable I guess. BUT, what rotor is that?

If anyone has the dimensions of the rotors on a 2006 maybe I can scour the internet an find something… What is the diameter, thickness, and the bolt hole pattern/size?

Even used ones would be fine.

Thank you anyone that can help. I’m really stuck and have to find a rotor replacement.

Thanks!

I’m confused. What car is this going on?
Do you not have a rotor right there you can measure?

Nobody has yet to confirm this yet but I’m pretty confident that the front brake parts are the same as a 2000 Suzuki 400 4x4 atv (and arctic cat). Check them out and if you try it let us know how you make out…you can probably even find used parts on eBay

Suzuki 400 looks to small
Brake Rotor Size: 190mm
Gem 2006 disc are 9.21" or 234mm
i have also see small 7.56" on Gem but with other knuckle

Currently installed. Trying to get a jump or getting new parts and thought someone here would know what the specs were. Also, the ones on the car are pretty trashed…

With the current parts supply and on a car that old you might want to see if you can get the current ones “turned” - it may be your only option

I’m kind of surprised that NEVA hasnt decided to get parts made to fill the niche. They do it for other parts.