Brake discs for 2014 e4

My rotors are shot. Need to replace soon. Can’t find replacement rotors for the later models. The Polaris ranger discs look similar while having a different style hub. Does anyone know if they’ll mount to our hubs (hats)?
The pads are available from ebc and others. I was hoping same for the rotors, but nobody has a listing for gem. Everyone has them for Polaris though? Just need to figure which one.

i used the polaris disc , worked fine . On the road so dont have the info . @RS_E6 (Roman) just did his and might have the info .

1 Like

I recently ordered rotors for my 2014 from Beck Chrysler in Palatka Fl. They’re Polaris part # 5254999, $64.99 each.

1 Like

You guys are awesome!!
Thank you :blush:

That’s the same part number I ordered. Looks like the price has gone up $10 since the end of July. I ordered from the site below. The site is helpful for cross referencing GEM and Polaris parts however they will let you fill your cart with all kinds of parts, complete your order and even charge your card then several days or a week later you’ll get a credit back on your card for any parts that are exclusive to GEM as they can only sell parts that are from Polaris. They are only a Polaris dealer, not a GEM dealer. It’s annoying and upset me the first time I ordered but I’ve placed additional orders as they had the best prices. Anything they couldn’t fill I just ordered from the more expensive official GEM parts site.

I don’t know if the 2015 has the same parts as the older cars but for my 08, the steering knuckles and calipers are off of an 02 arctic cat 300 4x4 wheeler. The upper a-arm is also the same minus the shock mount. From what I can tell the rotors should be the same as on the 4 lug gems.

I had the same experience. My rotors on my 2013 were scared from pad to rotor contact.
New rotors were $60 somthing each I thought that’s a great deal.

We had a heck of a time finding rotors for our 2006, but we finally did. That Chrysler dealer in Florida is great for Gem parts!

1 Like

Once again, thank you! You guys are awesome!
Ordered new rotors and some needed steering rack boots. There are different part numbers for left and right for the boots. I can’t wait to see the difference. I wonder what it is?

I need steering rack boots as well. The OEM GEM ones are silly expensive. I’ve seen others mention using boots from a different car that fit and were a lot cheaper. I need to dig that thread up again.

Steering rack boots are appx $43 each from Polaris! #5412012 and 5412013. I’m sure there are others that are close but these are the specific ones.

Update. Received the boots, left and right are different. One is shorter with a larger opening on one end and the other is longer and the right size on both ends. Not sure which part number goes to which boot as I removed them from the packaging without paying attention. Anyway we need two of the longer boots. Searched google with those part numbers and came up with several companies selling the boots in pairs for under $20. You could order two sets to get the right boots and still be cheaper than ordering from Polaris. Brake rotors fit perfectly but the brake pads were wrong. The calipers changed from a dual piston to single piston in mid 2013. Once again was able to get right ones by ordering ranger parts. Now to figure which bearings to use for the front hubs. There are several different ones for rangers and other Polaris models.

Hello, I just bought a 2006 4 seat GEM. My front rotors are in bad shape. Where did you find yours? Feel free to text me at 407-989-8881 or email direct at: markrankinteam@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

The Rotors on a 2013-2015 are Unique.
Rotors on 2005-2012 are all the same