Ford Think Parts

Not worth the expense in my eyes. I would just use these, they will probably last another 20 years. 2PACK TIMKEN 6006-2RS Double Rubber Seal Bearings 30x55x13mm, Pre-Lubricated and Stable Performance and Cost Effective, Deep Groove Ball Bearings: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

FKG 6006-2RS 30x55x13mm Deep Groove Ball Bearing Double Rubber Seal Bearings Pre-Lubricated 10 Pcs https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082KR9K3M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_FJ31Y4N95THX8ZQWYX7H

That Said - this looks promising based on price but how to know if good or not ?

Yes, those will work. Those are the ones NEV Accessories sell for $20 a piece. Just not the same quality as Boca or Timken so they probably won’t last as long.

Replacement Rear View Mirror = ~11$

Mine broke so it flops around, I think this will directly mount to the existing windshield mount.

M12x1.5 so those should work.

You may need glue if the mount isn’t the same, but other than that it will work.

Good point - hope it is direct replacement to mount already on the windshield.

Does anyone know if the rear seatbelt receivers cross over to a Ford auto part? I have the bracket but trying to find the two parts that receive the shoulder belt buckle. I would think it’s just a parts bin item like most else but from what I’ve been able to find, the buckle on the Think looks different than most auto buckles.

There are a bunch on eBay that would probably work. Most have the wiring for the seat belt warning light/chime so you would just cut if off or tuck it out of the way. Something like this 7/8 " Car Camlock Front Safe Seat Belt Buckle Socket Plug Clip Connector Warning | eBay

Suspension Arm (8 per car, 2 per wheel, shaped like an A) Bushings
(Truck [not sure if it makes a difference])
Anyone find an applicable part number?
Thank you

Ford Think Neighbor Control Arm Suspension Bushing - Large. (apexgolfcarts.com)

Ford Think Neighbor Control Arm Suspension Bushing - Small. (apexgolfcarts.com)

Or take them to an auto part store and see if they can match them up which would be the cheaper way to go.

I know this is an old post but adding for future reference. The calipers used in the kit are the same that are on an '84 VW Rabbit 1.8L.

You would still need to figure out the hub and mounting bracket.

1 Like

Follow up - Assuming there was a stock rear view mirror mount on my Think, the mirror above was a direct swap without needing to glue a new mount for this mirror. :slight_smile:

M12 is too small for my Think - going to try 1/2 inch

Going to try these

My Think is 1/2-20 also. I just bought similar nuts and they are the ones.

Excellent, thank you

I have a stock charger in excellent shape if anyone needs it. Had to replace to newer version that is programmable because of my Lithium upgrade. Not sure what it’s worth. PM me if interested and we can figure something out.

Re-raising this for visibility. Stock delta Q for sale, replaced because I did a lithium conversion and needed a programmable delta Q.

I am rebuilding the suspension on my Think. Does anyone have the replacement part numbers for the control arm bushings, shock/springs, quality bearings, ball joints? I see some expensive parts on the usual sites, but wondered if any of you have been able to find good alternatives? Timken bearings, Moog ball joints, Monroe shocks or the like.