Ford Think Parts

Supposed to be the same all around I thought

I would say yes to being the same and working on the rear but I haven’t been into my rear brakes yet.

https://www.electricmotorsport.com/te-tyco-kilovac-lev200-72v-500a-sealed-contactor.html

Is there a reason I could not use this contactor on my Think?

I know just enough to be dangerous

I don’t see why it wouldn’t work

1 Like

Anybody have a better source? I had my Cluster repaired and based on the damage to the Cluster I was advised to get a new contactor.

Anybody interested in this set-up?

3D printed Cluster With Button. I have to mount this yet and a new hole will have to be drilled for the hardware button but my sticker was so peeled and cracked I went looking for a solution.

I can send the STL file for free to anyone interested in printing your own or build one up for interested parties for a fee of around $60.00 or so plus shipping. Can be painted

Can you change it to read “Thunk”?

Yes…not a problem

Get BlueMail for Android

Get BlueMail for Android

Too funny. Would like $20 cover materials and shipping in a first class padded envelope?

I don’t even own a Think, but I’ll buy a thunk cluster cover from you for the humor valve.

If you don’t need the hard ware push button I will do it.

For 20

PayPal johnson@hoverdry.com

Friends and Family

Get BlueMail for Android

Yeah, no buttons needed. Just the ring.

I’ll send pp tonight. Thanks man.

Just sent the fiunds. Thanks

I will get it in the mail Monday.

Get BlueMail for Android

Anyone have a idea of were to get just the display for the cluster, My think truck had set outside for many years and had sun & probably moisture damage. The bottom 1/3 is black, won’t show anything below the battery charge indicator.

checking to see that you got the Thunk Cluster Cover

I’m away right now on travel. I will check this weekend when I get back home. Thanks.

Here is another 3d printed part for Ford Think owners. Washer-fillers to hold the dash secure near the front windshield. I have two thinks any both were broke around the bolts near the windshield.

If anyone is interested let me know

1 Like

Anyone know what part # I could use for the windshield wiper arm ? Or a decent replacement setup (motor & arm) ?

Thanks

A bit belated on my part here, but the “Thunk” dash cluster ring came in perfect shape.
Make me chuckle when I opened the package and looked.

Thanks again.